Skip to main content

Declaring a Minor

The Global Women’s Studies minor is open to all undergraduate students enrolled at Brigham Young University. Students who want to declare a Global Women’s Studies minor should visit the advisement center for their major. If you don't have a major yet, you can declare the GWS minor at the University Advisement Center (2500 WSC, ph# 801-422-3826, or e-mail To receive advice about the minor, visit us in the Global Women's Studies office during our office hours or an advisor in Kennedy Center Advisement (273 HRCB, ph# 801-422-3548, or e-mail

Click here to see the minor's requirements.