Declare a Minor
- Contact your academic advisor to learn about minors that go well with your major, career, or life goals.
- Once you've decided on a minor, contact your major's advisement center to add it. If you are a Kennedy Center major, email email@example.com, call (801) 422-3548, or visit us in 273 HRCB.
- If you have under 75 total credit hours you may be able to add a minor without an appointment.
- If you have over 75 total credit hours or are trying to add more than one minor, you must complete a full graduation plan, which can be found below. (Please include general education, major, and minor requirements) and then make an appointment with an academic advisor by requesting an appointment online, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling (801) 422-3548, or visiting 273 HRCB.
- The minors below require you to contact their respective advisement centers to obtain a minor clearance form or written approval sent directly to email@example.com before the minor can be added to your transcript.
- All minors in the College of Fine Arts and Communications.
- Editing, French, International Cinema Studies, Italian, Spanish Teaching, or Writing & Rhetoric in the College of Humanities.
- All teaching/education minors require that you have a teaching/education major.
- For Aerospace Studies, please contact 801-422-7724. For Military Science, please contact 801-422-7736. For more information about ROTC minors, reach out to the Marriott School of Business Advisement.
Request an Appointment
Hours: 8:00 AM–5:00 PM
Closed for university devotional (Tuesdays 11 AM–12 PM)
overrideBackgroundColorOrImage= overrideTextColor= overrideTextAlignment= overrideCardHideSection= overrideCardHideByline= overrideCardHideDescription= overridebuttonBgColor= overrideButtonText= overrideTextAlignment=