Skip to main content

Change Your Major

The Process

  1. Go to MyMap, click on Tools, and then fill out the Change Major Request. 
  2. Make an appointment with an academic advisor by requesting an appointment online, emailing, calling (801) 422-3548, or visiting 273 HRCB. 
  3. Download the graduation plan template below that corresponds to your desired major. The graduation plan needs to be completed to the best of your ability prior to your appointment. A completed graduation plan is required before your major will be changed.
  4. Meet with an academic advisor to review your graduation plan. (You must schedule an appointment within 2 months of submitting your 'Change Major Request’ or it will expire and you will have to submit again.)
overrideBackgroundColorOrImage= overrideTextColor= overrideTextAlignment= overrideCardHideSection= overrideCardHideByline= overrideCardHideDescription= overridebuttonBgColor= overrideButtonText= overrideTextAlignment=