New U.S. Diplomacy Scholarship
Apply now to support your goals to become a diplomat with up to $5,000
- Demonstrated commitment to pursuing a career in diplomacy with the U.S. government as a Foreign Service officer or related position with an agency whose primary mission is promoting diplomatic interests of the United States.
- Academic achievement
- Leadership and extracurricular accomplishments
- Completed or upcoming government internship
- International, foreign language, and cross-cultural competency
- Full-time BYU student and U.S. citizen
Application deadline: Friday, 24 January 2020 by noon.
This scholarship is provided by the Jordan and Patricia N. Tanner Endowment.