Social Innovation Projects is a valuable on-campus internship program run through the Ballard Center. Students from across campus work in teams with award-winning organizations around the world to help solve social problems such as human trafficking, educational reform, environmental issues, and more. This experience allows students to gain valuable soft skills and apply what they are learning in school directly to the realm of social innovation.
Our only problem? We have more projects available than students to fill the positions. We are looking for someone who can take our program (currently about sixty students a semester) and double it . . . or triple it! As long as social problems exist, we will grow the program as large as possible.
What we are looking for: Marketing/Advertising/Recruitment Manager
• All Majors and Minors are welcome to apply
• Experience recruiting students on campus preferred
• Strong public speaking and communication skills
• Prior work in the area of marketing/advertising/recruitment preferred
• Work an average of 5–10 hours a week during the 2019–20 school year
• Work remotely over the summer to develop a plan for the start of the school year
Interested applicants should apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Wednesday, 31 July.