We are looking for new students to join our team and act as peer mentors during the fall 2012 and winter 2013 semesters. Below are guidelines for what we are seeking:
• Students willing to volunteer 5–10 hours/week as peer mentors
• Receive training to provide basic resume and cover letter review and to administer mock interviews to fellow students on campus
• Flexible schedule; prefer blocks of 2–3 hours any time between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday
• Prefer students willing to commit to both fall and winter semester; schedule can change between semesters
• Internship credit may be available depending on student’s major/academic department.
Interested students should visit http://careers.byu.edu and familiarize themselves with Career Services prior to applying and then apply by submitting a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Fault Lines & Pipelines,” NOON, 238 HRCB, flyer
“Chechnya: Separatism or Jihad,” NOON, 238 HRCB, flyer
“Launch Pads to Lily Pads,” NOON, 238 HRCB, flyer
“Global Car: Globalization and the Automobile,” NOON, 238 HRCB, flyer
“Unfortunate Brothers: Korea’s Reunification Dilemma,” NOON, 238 HRCB, flyer
Are you a foreign policy buff? Do you claim to be a wizard at world geography, globally curious, or do you just like trivia? Test your skills against Utah’s brainiest groups, including nonprofits, local corporations, community groups, and college students, to compete for the title of WORLDQUEST Champion! 6:00 P.M., Westminster College, web site or flyer; BYU students or alumni interested to participate may contact us at email@example.com for more info.