We are looking for new students to join our team and act as peer mentors during the fall 2012 and winter 2013 semesters. Below are guidelines for what we are seeking:
• Students willing to volunteer 5–10 hours/week as peer mentors
• Receive training to provide basic resume and cover letter review and to administer mock interviews to fellow students on campus
• Flexible schedule; prefer blocks of 2–3 hours any time between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday
• Prefer students willing to commit to both fall and winter semester; schedule can change between semesters
• Internship credit may be available depending on student’s major/academic department.
Interested students should visit http://careers.byu.edu and familiarize themselves with Career Services prior to applying and then apply by submitting a current resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
4:00 P.M., Marriott Center
"Global Gender Gaps," Gayle Tzemach Lemmon, senior fellow for Women and Foreign Policy, CFR; background reading: World Economic Forum: The Global Gender Gap Report, Women Starting Up the Middle East, 10:00–11:00 A.M., 237B HRCB, see flyer
8:00 A.M., JSB auditorium
Applications must be submitted by 11:59 P.M.; this scholarship provides stipends to students representing aims of the David M. Kennedy Center for International Studies at BYU. Learn more
Kennedy Scholars are required to serve as peer mentors.
"The Role of the Danish Monarchy in a Modern World," Lord Chamberlain Ove Ullerup, Denmark, NOON, 238 HRCB, see flyer
11:00 A.M.–2:00 P.M., Marigold Quad
NOON–3:00 P.M., Garden Court, WSC