Are you interested in public relations and promoting the university? You could be a BYU rep for admissions services this fall.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is passionate about Brigham Young University and what it has to offer prospective students. As a BYU admissions rep, you will be working directly with high school students interested in the University across Utah, southern Idaho, and Wyoming. You will help them understand how they can prepare to attend BYU and what to look forward to as you give presentations and answer questions about scholarships, Read More…
Spend eight months working at a government facility as an access control specialist in Georgia, Hawaii, or Texas for CenCore.
• Monitoring and controlling access into customer’s facilities
• Operating and ensuring the proper administrative control of equipment
• Conducting random inspections to circumvent entry of prohibited/restricted items into customer’s facilities
• Operating metal detectors, X-ray equipment, explosive detection, and other equipment at pedestrian/equipment control points
• Monitoring closed circuit television systems, intrusion detection systems, fire alarm systems
• Dispatching response personnel as necessary
OBTAIN Read More…
Colonial Consulting, Inc. is seeking full-time, paid interns to start in January.
The position involves:
—Assisting in the client-facing operations and capacity building for corporate clients with complex legislative agendas.
—Researching electoral polling and various state and federal regulatory environments, as well as close monitoring of local, state, and national legislative trends relevant to the firm’s clients.
—Compiling, sorting, and analyzing large quantities of internal data through Microsoft Excel for both accounting and client-deliverable purposes.
If you have what it takes, e-mail a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to email@example.com.
The National Committee on United States–China Relations offers both full- and part-time internships for undergraduate and graduate students. The internship is unpaid, but commuting costs are reimbursed. This is an entry level position which generally includes a variety of administrative and program assignments.
Internship responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Research assistance for programs and briefing kits for delegations to China and visitors from China
- Administrative assistance for public events, seminars, and programs
- Archiving historical and current material
- Translating materials and correspondence (English-Chinese)
- News Circulation
The FBI is now accepting applications via bridge.byu.edu for summer 2016 internships and entry-level hires. These positions are open to freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and grad students from all majors who have at least a 3.0 GPA.
For additional details about the position:
1) Go to bridge.byu.edu and view the details of the postings*
2) Attend the FBI’s information session on Monday, 9 November, 5:15–6:30 p.m., 3211 WSC.
Also, on 12 November at 11:00 a.m. in B190 JFSB, an FBI agent and alumnus of the College of Humanities discusses his work with the Department of Justice.